Re: User specific tds

On Sun, 02 Sep 2012, Patrick Häcker wrote:
> So the paths look as I want them to look. However, when I enter the command
> > ~/> texdoc -l autonum
> the order of the first two entries is different to my expectation (and my
> needs)
> >  1 /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/doc/latex/autonum/autonum.pdf
> >    = Package documentation
> >  2 /home/pat/.tex/doc/latex/autonum/autonum.pdf
> >    = Package documentation
>
> Could you please explain (again), what I am doing wrong or what I have to
> change to get the expected output?

That is a behaviour of texdoc. You can change it by editing one of
the texdoc config files, see
	texdoc --files
which you have to edit. You will probably have to edit/add the score
using the
	adjscore
directive, applied to the file you want to score better.

Norbert Preining                preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan                                   TeX Live and Debian Developer
gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094
Queasy but umbowed. The kind of feeling one gets when discovering a
plastic compartment in a fridge in which thing are growing.