Re: Converting to git

Hello Norbert,

On Friday 31 August 2012 01:14:00 Norbert Preining wrote:
> Please go ahead, or should I do it?

I would like to do myself to starting learn but if you need to do right
now, please go ahead.

I will work on this tomorrow. My plan for tomorrow is:
1) tag in SVN tipa 2:1.3-18
2) fix #682939 using Andreas Beckmann's workaround and so
   prepare tipa 2:1.3-19
3) Ask for a review for tipa 2:1.3-19
   Changes will be few[¹]
4) If tipa 2:1.3-19 will be ok for you, and will be uploaded to unstable
   open a freeze exception bug for the release team
5) tag in SVN tipa 2:1.3-19
6) Move development on git, after reading all the useful stuff you have
just sent on the list.

So if we are not in a hurry for this conversion SVN->git, I can do it
tomorrow.

Many thanks,

[¹] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=682939#103

--