Freeze exception for lmodern 2.004.2-1

Dear Release managers,

I would like to ask for a freeze exception for
	lmodern 2.004.2-1
The only change made in this release is to add the file
	fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmmath-regular.otf
to the new .orig.tar.gz.

This file was added to TeX Live in June 2011, but since we package
lmodern separately this change was forgotten.

Other changes are only the new changelog entry.

That change also fixes #684157 where lmmath-regular.otf is used
as the default math font when using unicode-math.

Thanks a lot

WIVENHOE (n.)
The cry of alacrity with which a sprightly eighty-year-old breaks the
ice on the lake when going for a swim on Christmas Eve.