Re: RFC: TeX Live (at least) move to git

On Mi, 25 Jul 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Mi, 25 Jul 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > (FRANK: please move your dep5 changes/updates there).
>
> No need, I have moved everything up to svn r 5619 oer
> (with you as author also), see git log ;-)

I have now also reverted the *post* freeze changes that won't go
into stable, since they are in the status in git, of texlive-nonbin.

That means that now texlive-bin and -nonbin are in the state of
the release packages, while everything new is done in git.

Thanks

CHICAGO (n.)
The foul-smelling wind which precedes an underground railway train.