Re: context format

On Fr, 25 Mai 2012, Eythan Weg wrote:
> Is it possible (if luatex is installed) to make context mkiv available
> for use immediately after its installation, just like mkii?  If so, and in

What do you need? There is some work going on, but already now
at any time
	mtxrun --generate
is run.

> the same spirit have the paper size set according to the  locale.  Just a bit

Difficult, but I might work on it at some point.

> I read it a long time ago.  But as I read it now, I believe it does not
> explain how to create a context format.  In any case, I advocate the

You don't need a context format. It will be *anyway* rebuild
and saved in your TEXMFVAR when you run it.

Just use
	context ...
and all will work out automatically, at least that is the plan.

DOBWALLS (pl.n.)
The now hard-boiled bits of nastiness which have to be prised off
crockery by hand after it has been through a dishwasher.