Re: [Dev-luatex] new luatex for Debian

On Do, 24 Mai 2012, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Can you please test if those changes are sufficient to run ConTeXt on
> Debian (by patching just the paths in texmfcnf.lua and not having to
> do anything extra like last year)?

I need a tlpretest rebuild, maybe making it manually, will see.

ANyway, one more thing I found: mtxrun is broken in another way:
return errors:

# mtxrun --generate

resolvers       | resolving | variable 'SELFAUTOLOC' set to '/usr/bin'
resolvers       | resolving | variable 'SELFAUTODIR' set to '/usr'
resolvers       | resolving | variable 'SELFAUTOPARENT' set to '.'
resolvers       | resolving | variable 'TEXMFCNF' set to ''
resolvers       | resolving | variable 'TEXMF' set to ''
resolvers       | resolving | variable 'TEXOS' set to '/usr'
resolvers       | resolving |
resolvers       | resolving | using configuration specification 'home:texmf/web2c;selfautoparent:texmf{-local,-context,}/web2c'
resolvers       | resolving |
resolvers       | resolving | unknown configuration file '/root/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | unknown configuration file './texmf-local/web2c/texmfcnf.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | unknown configuration file './texmf-context/web2c/texmfcnf.lua'
resolvers       | resolving | unknown configuration file './texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua'
resolvers       | resolving |
resolvers       | resolving | warning: no lua configuration files found
resolvers       | resolving | no texmf paths are defined (using TEXMF)
resolvers       | resolving |
mtxrun          |
mtxrun          | runtime: 0.008 seconds

# echo $?
0

Does mtxrun *really* consider the above run a *success*???

SPROSTON GREEN (n.)
The violent colour of one of Nigel Rees's jackets, worn when he thinks
he's being elegant.