Re: texpower and texlive

Hi Rene,

thanks for the quick answer

On Di, 08 Mai 2012, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> I'd like to get rid of it; if it's in TeXlive directly, that's a reason
> to do so.

Good, so for the next build of texlive-extra I create a dummy package
texpower that depends on texlive-latex-extra and texlive-fonts-extra
to get the necessary files, and also conflict wiht texpower << 2011,
and include the files that were formerly blacklisted.

Do you agree?

DULUTH (adj.)
The smell of a taxi out of which people have just got.