Re: preliminary packages for texfam / jtex

Hi all

quick from the iphone

> # fmtutil-sys --all --cnffile "/etc/texmf/fmt.d/$fmt.cnf"
> didn't generate jtex.fmt nor jlatex.fmt, without any error
> messages. (I've installed old jtex-base.)

because jtex.ini is not found out of many reasons:

* texmf.d/60jtex-bin.cnf contains \$TEXMF, comes from the print statement in the old generate.pl

*  fixing that kpsewhich finds jtex.ini, but jtex not, becausr jtex is statically linked against kpathsea5 from TL2009 which does NOT read multiple texmf.cnf files, so etc/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf is not used

> Also it looked /usr/bin/jtex didn't link with libkpathsea
> as follows;

statically linked.

We have to link it against TL2011 kpathsea, arggggg

Thanks