Re: New release of packages on people server

On Di, 10 Apr 2012, Hilmar Preuße wrote:
> Upstreams build script now has LFS support enabled, our rules file
> not. Should be risk it another time and enable LFS support?

I leave that to you ... I have no opinion and no tendency towards
the one or the other.

TREWOFFE (n.)
A very thick and heavy drift of snow balanced precariously on the
edge of a door porch waiting for what it judges to be the correct
moment to fall. From the ancient Greek legend 'The Treewofe of
Damocles'.