Re: New release of packages on people server

On Di, 10 Apr 2012, Hilmar Preuße wrote:
> >   * build with internal t1lib, as t1lib is going to disappear in
> >     wheezy (Closes: #667912) (no, dropping xdvi is not an option!)
> >     (add a lintian override otherwise this gives a lintian error)
> >
> The Security team won't like this. No, I don't see a better solution for
> now.

Well, since it will be dropped from Debian before wheezy, there will
be at least no duplication ;-)

No, there is no better short term solution. At some point xdvik will
hopefully swtich to freetype, too.

MUNDERFIELD (n.) A meadow selected, whilst driving past, as being
ideal for a picnic which, from a sitting position, turns out to be
full of stubble, dust and cowpats, and almost impossible to enjoy
yourself in.