Re: a problem by jtex

Tsuchiya-san

thanks for the quick answer.

On Mo, 02 Apr 2012, TSUCHIYA Masatoshi wrote:
> That sounds good.  What will I have to do, in order to get SVN account?

I guess you have an alioth account, which is the same as
your Debian user name (AFAIR), is it also
	tsuchiya
? Then I can add you to the list of people with write access.

In the meantime I can immport jTeX and MulTeX if you prefer?

> By the way, I think that jTeX and MulTeX related packages have two other
> problems: the first is that they obey too old Debian package standard,
> and the second is that they use `dbs' and do not use modern packaging
> techniques.  We will have to update them.

I can work on both.

CHENIES (pl.n.)
The last few sprigs or tassels of last Christmas's decoration you
notice on the ceiling while lying on the sofa on an August afternoon.