Re: luatex cleanup

On 22.03.12 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Do, 22 Mär 2012, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> > I just found out that we could declare a B-D on libzzip-dev and then
> > use --with-system-zziplib, instead of building the version shipped w/
> > luatex.
>
> I am not sure if this is supported. I faintly remember
> that libzzip is slightly changed in luatex .... but no guarantee.

There are patched libs in luatex, but the README in subdir zziplib
does not give a hint about changes. There is an file called
zziplib-0.13.60-PATCHES/TL-Changes, but no releant changes are
listed.

H.
--
No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop.
  http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/