Re: Please enable people to help you in packaging

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:55:18PM +0100, Hilmar Preuße wrote:
> Ahh, sorry! Got the point now. A fixed-in-svn tag would be more
> appropriate here.

There's no need for tagging. The post-commit hook already enabled in the
SVN repository will mark the bug as pending - once the necessary code
from the template in
/srv/svn.debian.org/svn/kernel/hooks
is copied (it's just one line).

> > Sure. Where does the debian/control sit, so that I can send diffs?
> >
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-tex/texlive2012/texlive-bin/trunk/debian/
> for TL 2012. What else do you need?

How do I get the control file for texlive-base from there?

	Thomas