Re: Anyone wants to program some perl?

> The aim is to give for every file installed by a texlive package some
> license statement. And that has to refer to the *actual* files.

Yes, _but_ we do not need to refer to the actual placement in the binary
package.  The copyright file mainly describes the source package.  Thus,
if it is easier to list files in their source package locations, we
should do that.

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)