Re: latex-cjk packages for TL2012

Hi Danai,

On Mo, 05 Mär 2012, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> I saw the NMU, and also the changes from today.
> I will rebuild the packages when my laptop has access to the internet again tomorrow (am now at Helsinki airport).  I aprreciate the efforts for TL2012!

I have now uploaded tex-common 3.0 to experimental, so let me know whether
you can upload cjk, latex-cjk-chinese-arphic, latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab
yourself or whether I should do it?

Since texlive-lang and texlive-doc and texlive-bin are in NEW,
it will take some time, so no hurry.

HOYLAKE (n.)
The pool of edible gravy which surrounds an inedible and disgusting
lump of meat - eaten to give the impression that the person is 'just
not very hungry, but mmm this is delicious'. Cf. Peaslake - a similar
experience had by vegetarians.