Re: NMU needed for TL2012

Dear Roland,

On Di, 06 Mär 2012, Roland Stigge wrote:
> I prefer to upload this myself. Can do later today, after you tell me
> when the upload of tex-common v3 is done. This way, I will combine with
> Standards-Version update, other maintenance and preventing PTS from
> bugging me about yet unack'ed NMUs. ;-)

Upload of tex-common 3.0 to experimental is done (and accepted).

But no hurry, texlive-lang and texlive-doc is hanging in the NEW
queue, so it will take some time.

MANKINHOLES (pl.n.)
The small holes in a loaf of bread which give rise to the momentary
suspicion that something may have made its home within.