Re: TL2012 status 2012-02-29 - version 2

2012年3月6日15:58 Daniele Tricoli <eriol@mornie.org>:
>> IT seems that whenI build with svn-buildpackage -us -uc, it breaks,
>
> Is it failing with this for you:
[snip]
> dpkg-source: info: unapplying 60_unneeded_linking
> patching file texk/xdvik/Makefile.in
> Unreversed patch detected!  Skipping patch.

Reproduced here.
It seems because of conflict 60_unneeded_linking and autoreconf.

60_unneeded_linking patches texk/xdvik/Makefile.in, early step in build.
But subsequent autoreconf regenerate Makefile.in via Makefile.am.
Therefore quilt cannot revert 60_unneeded_linking patch at last.

I couldn't find workaround. It seems that needs re-make patch
for configure.ac not Makefile.in.

At the moment, texlive-bin is ship xdvik without 60_unneeded_linking.
If it work without patch, should drop patch?

>> and if I do it with svn-buildpackage --svn-export, and then
>> dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc it works ... strange ...
>
> I will use this then.

Above step is same with unpatch problem in here.

Best regards,
--
Mitsuya Shibata
mty.shibata@gmail.com