Re: TL2012 status 2012-03-06

Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch> wrote:

>> - libpaper support/check/fix
>
> I would like to filter out the paper size at the end of the output line
> of
>
> TeXLive::TLPaper::do_paper($prg,$texmfsysconfig,undef)

Noticed that this doesn't work, since the command does not "return" the
string, but prints it to STDERR.  Changing that to STDOUT won't make
anything better.

For now, I've added code to the libpaper script to extract the paper
size from the line. The code is untested, and I won't have time to do
that today (and maybe for some time).  Should I commit nevertheless?

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)