Re: TL2012 and ptex related packages

Hi, Norbert

First, thanks for your great work (and sorry for my poor contribute).

At Tue, 6 Mar 2012 14:21:39 +0900,
> > As I said that time, I don't use TeX much these days, so I greatly
> > appreciate if you could take over all of my TeX-related packages.  As
> > you might know Youhei Sasaki @uwabami is also interested in taking
> > over those,  so please contact him.
>
> How do we do here? Concerning dvips-jp etc that are not in TeX Live,
> this is a good idea. But for ptex* and mendexk how do we do?
> The current status of the TL2012pre Debian packages include all those
> programs already.
>
> Honestly speaking I think it would be easier to have it as part of
> the TL packages, but I don't force anyhing here.

I want to use pTeX* in TeXLive. As you said, this is better and simple
way. So need update control file: Conflicts, Breaks, Provides...

# And I'll update dvipsk-ja ASAP.

Best Wishes,
---
Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>
              <uwabami@debian.or.jp>
GPG fingerprint:
  4096/RSA: 66A4 EA70 4FE2 4055 8D6A C2E6 9394 F354 891D 7E07