Re: Request to join the TeX Task Force

Hello Norbert,

On Monday 05 March 2012 07:30:54 Norbert Preining wrote:
> Then you have to bump the epoch, as you did.

I did not bump the epoch because Jakub Wilk replied it won't work[¹]:

[Jakub Wilk]
>Sorry, this won't work. Epoch is not included in .orig.tar name, and dak
>wouldn't accept a different file with the same name.

> The question is whether this is urgent? If we split now for
> experimental, then all the following updates have to go to experimental
> for quite some time until all the stuff moves into unstable.

It's not urgent at all, I can update tipa after TL2021 enters in unstable.
Please go ahead and thanks for your advices and for uploading tipa.

Kind regards,

[¹] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2012/01/msg00825.html

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'