Re: Request to join the TeX Task Force

HI Daniele,

On Di, 24 Jan 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > I would be glad to join the TeX Task Force. I am already a member of the
> > Debian Python Module Team and, of course, a TeX user.
>
> So here you are, member.

FYI, I have aded myself to the uploaders of tipa, and prepared and
upload to experimental that works with tex-common v3.

I hope you are fine with that.

it's at times like this, when
I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse,
and about to die from asphyxiation in deep space that I
really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I
was young.'
`Why, what did she tell you?'
`I don't know, I didn't listen.'
                 --- Arthur coping with certain death as best as he could.