Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of tex-common to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> Quoting Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at):
>
>> (Dutch translation) THat is already in tex-common 2.11~1 in our
>> repository. I don't mind uploading that, but it will create
>> a bit of havoc since suddenly we have mtxrun also running there.
>>
>> Do you use what we have in the svn repository, or do you create your
>> own package?
>
> I'm using what's in the BTS which, I guess, is what you have in SVN.

I think he meant:  What do you use as basis?  To which state do you
apply the patches in the BTS, to our SVN (if they aren't yet) or to what
you can download via deb-src from sid?

In svn there might be valuable other bug fixes, but we should probably
double check that there's nothing untested that should be tested.

> Of course, all this is not urgent at all and I would also have
> understood very well(given that tex-common is not a random package) if
> you'd preferred no NMU and wait for even several weeks...

No problem, we're focusing on "pre-experimental" currently...

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)