Re: tex-common for 2011 and above -- Call for coders

Hi,

At Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:02:50 +0900,

> Anyone interested in taking a look should actually also answer
> here ... ?!?!

If anyone, I'll tackle it.
# However, I don't have enough time unitl March....

> On Fr, 17 Feb 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > First update ...
> >
> > On Fr, 17 Feb 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > > What has to done:
> > > - rewrite dh_installtex that snippets are placed somewhere
> > >   into /var/lib/texmf/ (what was before in /etc/texmf/updmap.d/
> > >   separate by /usr/share/texmf and /usr/share/texmf-dist
> >
> > That is done partially by now. It does NOT distinguish by now, and
> > puts everything into
> > 	/var/lib/texmf/udpmap-cfg/
> > but other than that it works. I have to work out a way to
> > get this fixed.
> >
> > > - adapt the trigger meachnism so that on the map trigger the
> > >   respective updmap.cfg files are recreated from the snippets
> >
> > That is either a new script, or a adaption of update-fontlang.
> >
> > Maybe we get something over the weekend.
> >
> > I have no build binary and texlive-base packages with the current DEVEL
> > dh_installtex, which means it cannot be installed, but at least
> > it builds.
> >
> > I included also the patches for telxive-binaries, have included mupdmap
> > instead of the normal updmap. BUt we need to check for debina patches
> > afterwards.

Best wishes
---
Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>
              <uwabami@debian.or.jp>
GPG fingerprint:
  4096/RSA: 66A4 EA70 4FE2 4055 8D6A C2E6 9394 F354 891D 7E07