TEXLIVE 2011 PACKAGING: help with texlive-bin wanted

Hi everyone,

ok, I have started to bite the bullet and package the beast.
Here is the first call for HELP!!!!!

I have made a preliminary source package for texlive-bin that DOES NOT BUILD.
It is in principle about where make install puts files and where
dh_install moves them. It is *REALLY*SIMPLE* Debian packaging, it
only needs time to test it.

So please, if all those crying for "WE WANT TL2011" are ready to *HELP*,
here isthe first step: Get the package via
	dget http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/tl2011/texlive-bin_2011.20120202-0.1.dsc
and make it build so that we end up with 5 package:
	texlive-binaries
	libkpathsea6
	libkpathsea-dev
	libptexenc1
	libptexenc-dev
A bit of knowledge about shared libs etc would be nice.
I have a rules file that does the necessary configure make make install
thingy, one has only to care for the Debian packaging.

So, here we go, is there anyone out there?

VALLETTA (n.)
On ornate head-dress or loose garment worn by a person in the belief
that it renders then invisibly native and not like a tourist at
all. People who don huge colonial straw collie hats with 'I Luv Lagos'
on them in Nigeria, or fat solicitors from Tonbridge on holiday in
Malaya who insist on appearing in the hotel lobby wearing a sarong
know what we're on about.