Re: Request to join the TeX Task Force

Hello Norbert,

On Tuesday 24 January 2012 05:24:09 Norbert Preining wrote:
> Actually not Jindrich ... but:
> http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2011-December/030735.html
> http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2011-December/030734.html

Many thanks! I read threads started by those email.

I sent an email to tex-live@tux.org but in my SMTP server logs I read:
Jan 24 07:31:58 glugct postfix/smtp[9620]: 17AA1198245: to=<tex-
live@tug.org>, relay=mx.nfit.au.dk[130.225.31.136]:25, delay=2.1,
delays=0.38/0.01/1.3/0.37, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as
A2BF66013B)

I receive regulary email from the mailing list but seems my email did not
arrive to the list. Maybe I hate to ask to postmaster@tug.org.

[Daniele Tricoli]
> > Can I use the team's SVN for tipa?

> Sure, that is a reasonable additon. Please keep the usual standard
> of svn as we use:
> - add a new tipa top level dir
> - add trunk tags branches
> - do in trunk what you think is best. I normally for big projects
>   set the merfe-with-upstream property for svn-buildpackage and
>   keep only the debian files in the svn, but you can do whatever you
> want of course.

Thanks for the advice. It's the same layout I use inside the DPMT so I will
continue to use it (also the merge-with-upstream property).

When the package will be ready for a review can I use this list o should I
send a RFS on debian-mentors?

Thanks in advance! Kind regards,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'