Re: bibtool: kpathsea: HAVE_PROTOTYPES macro

Hello:

On 20/01/12 21:24, Frank Küster wrote:
Jerome BENOIT<g6299304p@rezozer.net>  wrote:

On the current version available on Debian (2.48),
the following was added to the<bibtool>/configure.in :
[...]
Is it still true ?
May we forget or keep this lines ?

No idea.  Do you have any hints from which time or kpathsea version this
change originates?

I have just gone through the debian/changelog : in 2006

  * Rebuild with new libkpathsea package

You could ask upstream,

In the bibtool, when a kpathsea header  is included, HAVE_PROTOTYPE is defined

 but I fear in the end the most promising
approach is to test it...

in the debian folder, there is a `stresstest' script: I guess it meant for that.

Will it hurt if it is let ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome