Re: Improvements to http://tug.org/texlive/debian.html

Reuben Thomas <rrt@sc3d.org> wrote:

> On 18 January 2012 21:10, Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> Mostly fine, just that no one will probably do the job.  Do you have an
>> alioth account?
>
> No. IANADD, but if I can get an account without being one, tell me how
> and I'll be happy to do the edits myself.

You can.  As for the Debian stuff - just klick on "new account" on
alioth.debian.org (upper right corner) and ask Norbert or me to add you
to the group.  The page on tug.org can only be uploaded by Norbert (or
other TeXLive people), but if you provide a patch I don't think he'll
hesitate for long.

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)