Re: Improvements to http://tug.org/texlive/debian.html

Hi THomas,

thaks for the suggestions.

On Mi, 18 Jan 2012, Reuben Thomas wrote:
> 1. TeX release goals for lenny: since lenny is now oldstable, is there

removed.

> 2. http://pkg-tetex.alioth.debian.org/foreign_bugs.html, linked to

removed the whole section linking to pkg-tetex

> If you want to have a system closely mirroring a TeX Live DVD, you can
> install the texlive-full packages, which pulls in all packages. At the
> moment it can only recommend some packages I have updated (see above
> and below for updpkg), but later on - as soon as all these packages
> are fixed to work with texlive - thee will be real depends. I.e., do

Removed everything after "At the moment .." it was from the time
that TL *just* entered Debian.

> below, so maybe delete "(see above and below for updpkg)". Also, the

the paragraph on updpkg was removed long time ago, but the reference
was forgotten.

> you remove this sentence: "Note that in Debian stable aka lenny there
> is TeX Live 2007, and in Debian testing/unstable there is TeX Live
> 2009."

Removed.

Thanks.

`Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.'
you should send that in to the
"Reader's Digest". They've got a page for people like you.'
                 --- Ford convincing Arthur to drink three pints in ten
                 --- minutes at lunchtime.