Re: LaTeX font package naming convention

Hi Theppitak,

On Do, 20 Okt 2011, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> My question is: is there a naming convention for LaTeX
> font packages?

No. You can name it whatever you want. I will update the
dependency in texlive-full accordingly.

> And should the package Section: be "fonts" or "tex"?
> ("tex", I guess?)

No idea on these sections. I am not even sure if currently a section
"tex" is allowed.

> Note that I'm not splitting the package into families for LaTeX
> fonts. Managing the font maps in sets is easier.

I agree. Please be reminded of
	dh_installtex
which helps getting things right.

Thanks for your work on that!

SLOGARIE (n.)
Hillwalking dialect for the seven miles of concealed rough moorland
which lie between what you though was the top of the hill and what
actually is.