Re: [LCFC] templates://texlive-base/{templates}

Quoting Frank Küster (frank@debian.org):
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > The reviewed templates will be sent on Saturday, August 20, 2011 to the package
> > maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list with
> > "[BTS]" as a subject tag.
>
> Do we need to do anything afterwards, or will you similarly ask for
> translations without our intervention?  I'm asking because I will be on
> vacation starting Saturday.  So if you need anything from me, rather
> shorten the review period (or wait approximately 4 weeks for my
> return).

I will manage the call for translations, too. I usually wait for a
couple of days, which leaves maintainers a very last chance to react
to templates wording before we launch the whole translators crowd on
them (changing templates when translators are already working on
themis usually painful).

Thanks for your concern following this, Frank, and happy holidays if
these are holidays..:-)