Re: [RFR] templates://texlive-base/{templates}

Frank Küster wrote:
> It's probably going to be ignored, because the text is generated from
> the individual packages' descriptions in the TeX Catalogue on CTAN.

Oh well - as I always say, I wouldn't be doing it if it felt like
work.  However, if you're free to change the short descriptions, I can
assure you "selective" versus "comprehensive" does work rather neatly:
"selective" means choosing some things to include and leaving out the
rest, "comprehensive" means trying to include everything.  The words
are often contrasted in emotive contexts like education or healthcare
systems, but also for different kinds of indexing or archiving
strategy, for instance.