Re: [ITR] templates://texlive-base/{templates}

Hi Frank,

On Sa, 06 Aug 2011, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
> localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
> templates used in texlive-base.

Please answer if necessary, I don't know if you plan any changes to the
templates now?

You're one hundred percent positive that the ship which is
crashed on the bottom of this ocean is the ship which you
said you were one hundred percent positive could one
hundred percent positively never crash?