Re: TL2011 - now is the time to chime in!

On Di, 26 Jul 2011, أحمد المحمودي wrote:
>   If I recall correctly, it was mentioned on this list that it will be
>   on Git ?

No, that was an idea Hauke proposed.

Does anyone see any *technical* advantages oon using git, besides that
keeping things in sync between 2009 and 2011 release is getting more
complicated?

I am regularly working with 3 different VCS, but I have no special
intention to move the debian-tex-maint stuff to git for now.

Unless someone can come up with convincing reasons *why* it might
be useful?

NETHER POPPLETON (n. obs.)
A pair of P.J.Proby's trousers.