Re: TL2011 - now is the time to chime in!

> Frank, all, please don't do any development for now on the tl2009,
> or remember from which svn revision on you made changes, so that we
> can merge them later on into the 2011 part.

Noted that.  I even think I am ready with the papersize stuff, just
testing with what I have locally.  Should any changes be necessary, I'll
commit to the existing SVN.

Do you, and when do you plan to swich to git?  I must admit that I am
considering to reduce my involvement (if even further reducement is
possible) after finalizing the papersize and set -e stuff, and watching
it entering sid.  Therefore I'd maybe rather not learn git at this
time...

What is your timeline?  Would you object me uploading tl-binaries_2009
and tl-base_2009 to sid in the next couple of days if my testing
succeeds?

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)