Re: poppler transition

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 09:55:30AM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Do, 14 Jul 2011, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > please refrain from updating the packages below until poppler 0.16.7-2 as
> > currently in unstable reaches testing, as the transition is almost ready.
> > Thanks.
> >    luatex
> >    texlive-bin
> Is there a approximate time scale for that, as we are having
> a serious bug that makes tex segfault *every*time*, so we would
> like to upload sooner or later ... thus:
> - is there an expected transition end time?
> - can you please send out an email when it is done

What's the bug number?

It's hard to predict an end time when people upload new versions, introduce
unplanned transitions and file RC bugs.  It should only take a few days.  But a
new RC bug (relative to testing) on a package would prevent it to migrate
anyway…

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager