Re: Help with a tcfmgr error message

Hi Frank,

On Sa, 09 Jul 2011, Frank Küster wrote:
> config file `tcfmgr.map' (usually in $TEXMFMAIN/texconfig) not found

Yeah, I heard from that many times, no idea why....

IT comes from tcfmgr (in /usr/share/texmf/texconfig/tcfmgr) and it
should set up the map file with
	kpsewhich -progname=texconfig -format='other text files' tcfmgr.map
why this does not work I don't know. Maybe add for that run a
	-debug=-1
into the kpsewhich call to see why the searching breaks!?

FORSINAIN (n. archaic)
The right of the lord of the manor to molest dwarves on their
birthdays.