Re: TL 2011 packing and Blacklisting

> On Mi, 08 Jun 2011, Marc J. Driftmeyer wrote:
>> Could you please define the criteria for Debian Blacklisting?
>
> Very simple, what is not DFSG free will be blacklisted.
> That is an obligation.

That is for blacklisting at source package creation.  There are also
some blacklists at binary package creation AFAIR - I think this is
mainly because some files are duplicated in TeXLive's Build and Master
directories, which somehow is only a problem on Debian. (Maybe because
our packaging of texlive-binaries/Build is not based on tlpkg)

Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)