Re: Debian package for PGF 2.10

Hi Faheem

2011/3/14 Faheem Mitha <faheem@email.unc.edu>:

> On Mon, 14 Mar 2011, Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) wrote:
>
>> "if which mktexlsr" is indeed code that dh_installtex uses.
>
> Ok, so I should go ahead and make the changes as I wrote them?
>
> Should one be using dh_installtex instead? I'm not clear about that.

Indeed.  Have a look at "man dh_installtex" (part of "tex-common").

If the package contains fonts, hyphenation patterns or formats, then
check the "complex usage" (but i don't think that's the case with
PGF).  Otherwise just run "dh_installtex -ppackage" in debian/rules to
trigger "mktexlsr".  Make sure you get the right dependencies in
debian/control (i.e. "tex-common").

BR

--
Danai