Re: spie.cls texlive-publishers (2009-10)

On 02.03.11 Andreas Weber (andreas.weber@hs-offenburg.de) wrote:

Hi,

> please be carefull if you plan to update spie.cls from 3.25 to 3.30
> in the next release of texlive-publishers.

Mostly we simply package the software provided by upstream and don't
have the time to check if they introduce new regressions. So if there
is a bug, please report it upstream. If there is already a fix please
tell the maintainer to upload to CTAN.

Doing this the fix will be in the next TL release. Norbert said he'll
probably won't package TL 2010, instead TL 2011. So you have some
time to push the fix to CTAN.

Thanks,
  Hilmar
--