Re: Debian package for PGF 2.10

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011, Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) wrote:

Hi Faheem

2011/3/4 Faheem Mitha <faheem@email.unc.edu>:

I'm not entirely clear what to do with your comments below. Should I work on
this package some more and upload it somewhere? Should I file bugs against
the Debian package? Something else?

I would convey your changes to Makoto.  I'm sure he's willing to add
your changes to his development tree and upload them in the next
release.

Should this be a wishlist bug?

Adding an extra target in the debian/rules to automatically download
and package the version would improve the quality of the PGF package.
Whenever the upstream package releases something new, it's easy for
both the maintainer and regular users to retrieve the latest upstream
package and start working on it.

That sounds interesting. Can you point me to some documentation for this?

                                                         Regards, Faheem