Re: Closed #345604 (tetex-doc)

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> The original issue (Context doc is in main) is solved, do you know if
> all the other documents have been handeled in Debian correctly?

I'm not sure.  But I don't think it makes much sense today to keep the
"issue" "open" in a bug report like this.  Rather we should concentrate
our efforts in getting the TeX Live components license-checked in the
Catalogue, and finally make our generated copyright file complete.

VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)