dpkg install-info problem

Dear Sir or Madam,
Please help me to take look this problem. Right now, I can't update or install any programmer. I tried my ways to fix it, however it still remind me like this:

dpkg: parse error, in file '/var/lib/dpkg/status' near line 6129 package 'install-info':
 Configured-Version for package with inappropriate Status

And here is my setup at line 6129 of status:

Package: install-info
Section: doc
Installed-Size: 252
Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss@lists.ubuntu.com>
Architecture: i386
Source: texinfo
Version: 4.13a.dfsg.1-5ubuntu1
Config-Version: 4.13a.dfsg.1-5ubuntu1
Replaces: texinfo (<< 4.13a.dfsg.1-2)
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.4)
Conflicts: texinfo (<< 4.13a.dfsg.1-2)
 The ins tall-info utility creates the index of all installed documentation
 in info format and makes it available to info readers.

I appreciate if you help to resolve this problem. Thank you very much.

Your sincerely,
Joseph Ho