Re: SVN texlive (2009) commit: r4742 - in texlive2009/trunk: all/debian texlive-bin/debian texlive-bin/debian/patches

On 10.11.10 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Mi, 10 Nov 2010, Hilmar Preusse wrote:

Hi,

> > > * add upstream patch from Mathias Kende fixing segfaults on MIPS
> > >   due to invalid C (Closes: #602566)
> > >   (debian/patches/upstream-tex-file_arg-passing-fix)
> > >
> > Will you add the fix to the squeeze branch?
>
> Good question, do you think we can push that through?

That bug has been submitted as "grave" and I think this is still
correct. We have a crash bug in libkpathsea and potentially all TeX
related binaries are affected.

H.
--
  http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/