Re: texlive-binaries - texlive-base interdependency

> don't tell it to the children, but: I've found that we need, in
> principle, a circular dependency: Not only does texlive-base depend on
> texlive-binaries, but texlive-binaries also needs texlive-base.

Haaaa only NOW you realize that?

There are many many cases like this, but I don't care. The main reason for having texlive-bin is that it collects only the arch-dep parts, we dont want to duplicate all the tl stuff for all archs.

Well we could merge texlive-base and texlice-bin, but this too is a pain, we update tl-base much more often, which would trigger recompilation ...

Best