Processed: Re: texlive-latex-extra: warnings with hyperref and utf8x input encoding

> retitle 601365 texlive-latex-extra: incorrect PDF metadata with hyperref and utf8x input encoding
Bug #601365 [texlive-latex-extra] texlive-latex-extra: warnings with hyperref and utf8x input encoding
Changed Bug title to 'texlive-latex-extra: incorrect PDF metadata with hyperref and utf8x input encoding' from 'texlive-latex-extra: warnings with hyperref and utf8x input encoding'
> tags 601365 upstream
Bug #601365 [texlive-latex-extra] texlive-latex-extra: incorrect PDF metadata with hyperref and utf8x input encoding
Added tag(s) upstream.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

601365: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=601365