Re: [VAC] for the next two weeks

On Fr, 08 Okt 2010, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> again I have another two weeks of holiday. We plan to cycle along the
> "GrÃŒnes Band". This is the former inner-german border, which is
> actually a large natural reservation.

Enjoy, I would like to do something similar, but too much teaching duties here.

CONG (n.)
Strange-shaped metal utensil found at the back of the saucepan
cupboard. Many authorities believe that congs provide conclusive proof
of the existence of a now extinct form of yellow vegetable which the
Victorians used to boil mercilessly.