Re: Processed: Re: The dependency on musixtex lacks the epoch

On Do, 01 Jul 2010, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> > > fixed 587718 2009-9
> > Bug #587718 [texlive-music] texlive-music: depends on not available packages (or wrong versions)
> > Bug Marked as fixed in versions texlive-extra/2009-9.
> >

> Rather closer it. Else it won't be archived.

Ahh I hate these fixed vs close thingy. I exepct that if a bug is
marked as fixed in the latest version, it should be done with and archived.

Anyway, cc-ing bugnumber-done@, that should suffice.

Thnaks for reminding me.

SADBERGE (n.)
A violent green shrub which is ground up, mixed with twigs and
gelatine and served with clonmult (q.v.) and buldoo (q.v.) in a
container referred to for no known reason as a 'relish tray'.