Re: Building tex packages

Hi Norbert,

Thank you for your concise reply I have taken your advice and used the
sources from debian. I think line 199 in the readme, should read perl
tpm2deb-source.pl make-deb-source not perl tpm2deb.pl make-deb-source .
If you are interested a ppa is a personal package archive is an apt
repository hosted on Launchpad.

Thank you very much for all your work in packaging texlive.

Luke Jennings