Re: RFS: latexila

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 00:45 +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Mi, 28 Apr 2010, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> > Should I increase the Debian version number of my package before I
> > upload a new revision?
>
> No, you *should* not, because nothing has been uploaded. Just tell
> me when you have uploaded a newer version to mentors, please again
> with the dget line ;-)

Interesting, I always advise people to bump the Debian version as soon
as they've distributed it at all anywhere, to avoid confusion by any who
might have downloaded it.  You can always use -v to specify from which
revision to include bug-closings.

Is there "official" guidance on this issue anywhere?

-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/