Re: RFS: latexila

On Mi, 28 Apr 2010, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> > - please remove the header in debian/rules "Sample debian/rules...."
> >   it is not a sample file anymore, write a decent header.
>
> Indeed. Is there a need for any header except the shabang, or can I
> simply remove the default sample header?

Yes you can remove all but the shebang, but some comments might be
useful, about who did it, what, for what packages ;-) But not
obligatory.

> makeindex. So I shall put Recommends: texlive instead.

And forget the Suggests:

> Should I increase the Debian version number of my package before I
> upload a new revision?

No, you *should* not, because nothing has been uploaded. Just tell
me when you have uploaded a newer version to mentors, please again
with the dget line ;-)

JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
"I don't know, " said the voice on the PA, "apathetic
bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all."